Event Sponsorship, Program/Services Sponsorship & Adopt-a-Room Program Sponsors
Ronald McDonald House Newfoundland and Labrador relies heavily on its strong network of volunteers, staff and donors. These individuals share the same vision of a community where children and their families embrace life and healing with a sense of hope, enthusiasm, courage and joy. We know we can’t make medicine taste better or take away painful treatments, but together we can ensure children have the most important people close by during their fight – their family.
We are committed to doing even more to help families with seriously ill children. We invite you to do the same through the form of corporate partnerships. Together, we have the ability to serve a greater number of families who need the care and comfort provided by Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland and Labrador.
We offer a comprehensive recognition packages. We are committed to providing maximum return on your investment. Please let us know if you would like a customized package to meet your needs. For more information surrounding Recognition visit here
On behalf of the families we serve, thank you for considering a Corporate Partnership opportunity. Together, with your support, families can focus on what’s most important…their child.
- Spare Some Love Bowling Event
- FORE the Families Golf Classic
- Red Shoe Crew-Walk for Families
- Lights of Love Tree Campaign
- Volunteer Program including Strength in Numbers Volunteer Program
- Meal Programs
- Comfort Quilt Program (Adopt-a-Room Program)
- Magic Room Program (Adopt-a-Room Program)
- Recreation Program (Adopt-a-Room Program)
- Keeping Families Connected Program
- Laundry Services
- Home Office
Through the Adopt-a-Room Program at Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland and Labrador you can provide the most caring and practical support to families during this incredibly stressful time by providing a home-away-from-home.
You will be helping give sick or injured child the one thing they really need – their family.
The Adopt-a-Room Program ensures that the rooms at Ronald McDonald House are beautifully kept, operated and maintained for families who need a comfortable place to stay while in St. John’s seeking medical attention for their child. Your adoption for one or three years will help cover the costs associated with maintenance and upkeep of your room, ensuring it is always available for the families that stay with us each night. You could be directly supporting hundreds of families each year, making sure their room will always have necessities like comfort, clean linens and repairs. Your room will require updating at times and your support will help that make happen.
So many reasons to give…
- In honour of someone you admire
- in memory of someone in your heart
- in recognition of an accomplishment
- in celebration of families everywhere
When you decide to Adopt-a-Room at Ronald McDonald House Newfoundland and Labrador, we know that your support comes from the heart. We want to thank you on behalf of the families, as best we can.
Adopt-A-Room Partnership Program Options
*Subject to availability – see below
Donation Amount & Commitment Time
o One Year $7,500 payment options available
o Two Year $12,500 payment options available
o Three Year $15,000 payment options available
Adopt-a-Room Sponsors will be recognized as follows:
- We will recognize your Adopt-A-Room Partnership in several ways:
- Special Sign on the family suite door or in the location of the common areas in Ronald McDonald House;
- Provide an opportunity for an unveiling ceremony and a photo presentation of your adopted room;
- Issue a news release of your support;
- Acknowledge your support on our Annual Donor Wall in Ronald McDonald House;
- Highlight your room adoption on our social media steams throughout the year;
- Highlighting your room adoption in our Annual Report;
- Highlight your room adoption on our website RMHCNL.ca;
- You will receive an annual impact report detailing how your donation has helped sick children and their families specifically created regarding your adopted room;
- Receive a tax receipt applicable for the calendar year of your payment;
- Receive special permission to use Ronald McDonald House Charities Newfoundland and Labrador logo on your print and online materials;
- First right of refusal when your adoption period has ended.
- You will have the first right of renewal on your room at the end of your commitment.
For more information on corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Christine Morgan, Director, Development & Communications at (709) 733-5071 or email@example.com