Welcome to Team RMHC!!
Participating with Team RMHC is a rewarding way to enjoy the Tely 10 experience.
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Newfoundland and Labrador (RMHC) helps keep families with a sick or injured child close to each other and the care and resources they need, when they need it most. By choosing to complete the Tely 10 with Team RMHC, you will help us to continue giving sick children and families what they need most – each other.
Team RMHC is open to anyone! Runners or walkers of all skill levels join together as part of Team RMHC to help raise awareness and funds to provide programs and services at RMHC.
Each team member must collect a minimum $100. Team members solicit pledges from friends and family and organize one main fundraising event, a Goods Bingo, leading up to the Tely 10 event. Of course, other fundraising activities can be conducted. Additional Incentives are available for fundraising efforts.
Team RMHC strives to make completing the Tely 10 an unforgettable experience. Each team member will receive an official Team RMHC shirt, team photos, and participation in a special cheque presentation to RMHC at the finish line. As a member of Team RMHC, you will receive the support and encouragement you need to complete the Tely 10. So, whether you are a first-timer or have completed the race before, join us. Team RMHC has a place for you and will be right there to help you along the way.
For more information or to register for Team RMHC, contact the Team RMHC Captain at Ronald McDonald House: 738-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at the start line!
2018 Team RMHC
|3||Zack Clancy (CAPTAIN)|
|10||Kayla Parsons Collins|
The next official event will take place on Sunday July 28, 2019
Getting Started – Joining Team RMHC is easy, follow these three steps:
Register for the Tely 10 race – (Each team member is responsible for paying their own entry fees).
1. Entry Fees and Registration Deadlines are as follows:
- Early Bird Fee – $60.00 until 11:59 pm, Date TBD
- Late Fee – $75.00 from May 1 to 11:59 pm, Date TBD
- HST & service fee will be added to all transactions
2. Join – Once registered for the Tely 10 – Join TEAM RMHC.
3. Fundraise – Each team member must fundraise a minimum of $250.
- Teams can Fundraise Online! www.MakeFunMatter.ca or www.CanadaHelps.org
- Pledge sheets are available.to team members
- Fundraising Incentives and Awards!
- A Goods Bingo Event is planned at Columbus Hall, Knights of Columbus St. Clare Avenue on Thursday July 11, 2019 8pm. An equal fundraising credit will be applied to each team member that supports this event. See information package for full details.
Team RMHC Photo Gallery
The 2018 Team RMHC raised $9,060. Thank you to everyone who participated or pledged our team. So far, Team RMHC have raised a four year total of $23,331.
2018 Team RMHC
2017 Team RMHC
2016 Team RMHC