Sock It! for Sick Kids and their Families
November 20, 2020
What is SockIt for Sick Kids and their Families?
SockIt for Sick Kids and their Families is a fun day of wearing signature red and white striped socks, combined with fundraising efforts and social media sharing. With just one pair of our signature red and white striped socks you will be raising funds and awareness to help to keep families close at RMHC! Together you are helping families stay close when it matters the most! You can SOCK IT at Work. You can SOCK IT at Play. You can even SOCK IT at School.
An outstanding number of you shared with us great photos & videos while at work, at play, at home, or school on #SockItforSickKids Day. We can’t wait to SockIt for sick kids again November 20, 2020 !!
November 20, 2020
Read More : SockIt 2020 Information Package
How you can SockIt!
1. Purchase your signature red and white striped socks for $10 at Ronald McDonald House before they are all gone!! With your socks you receive your fun SOCK IT day supplies (posters, stickers, pledge sheets etc.) . Order online (see below), by phone at 738-0000, 1-855-955-HOME (4663) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Printable Order Form Print and fax 747-1270 or email email@example.com. Socks can be picked up at RMHC NL and for outside St. John’s area, shipping and handling charges are $2 per pair. For orders of more than 50 pairs, please email James Reid Community Relations Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 733-5073
2. Get together with your co-workers, friends and/or family to raise extra funds. We can send you pledge sheets and you can also fundraise online
There are lots of great fundraising ideas you can do to raise extra funds – see RMHCNL Fundraising Toolkit
3. Wear your socks on SockIt for Sick Kids day – November 20, 2020. Collect donations from friends and family, or host a event or other fundraising activity, then on November 20th , present your donation to Ronald McDonald House.
4. Recognize your efforts and create awareness by taking a picture of you and/or your group wearing your signature striped socks.
5. On November 20 2020, share your pictures on social media with #SockItforSickKids2020
@rmhnl (Facebook) @ourhousenl (Twitter) @rmhc_nl (Instagram)