Spare Some Love Bowling Event
Sunday March 5, 2017
Plaza Bowl St. John’s
2 hours/3 Games
Team of 4
2 times – 1 day
Spare Some Love Bowling Event helps raise awareness and funds to provide a home-away-from-home for sick or injured children and their families. Bowlers of all skill levels join together for fun, networking, awards and to ultimately celebrate families. This event takes place at Plaza Bowl, the largest 5-pin bowling centre in Newfoundland and Labrador. Plaza Bowl is located on Ropewalk Lane in St. John’s. There are two times to choose from. Prizes and awards will follow the Spare Some Love Bowling Event offering an opportunity to celebrate the Strength in Families in healing a sick child and to thank all participants, volunteers and sponsors.
– Bowling is Fun!
– Families can do it together!
– Employees can do it together!
– Almost everyone can bowl!
– It is held inside – weather is not a factor!
– Lots of Prizes and incentives!!
– Event raises much needed funds for sick children and their families
Watch Event Video
How you can help:
1. Enter a team – Registration minimum $300/team – Reserve your a lane for your Team of 4 by contacting Ronald McDonald’s House – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 738-0000. We have registration kits that include pledge sheets and online fundraising information. Online Fundraising LINK
2. Become a Sponsor – contact us at 738-0000 or email@example.com
3. Donate a prize(s) – contact us at 738-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org