Spare Some Love Bowling Event
Sunday March 3, 2019
Plaza Bowl, Ropewalk Lane, St. John’s
2 hours/3 Games
Team of 4
2 times – 1 day
Spare Some Love Bowling Event is an annual event that helps raise funds and awareness to benefit sick or injured children and their families being cared for at Ronald McDonald House Charities ® Newfoundland and Labrador. Bowlers of all skill levels join together for fun, networking, awards, and to ultimately celebrate families.
The Spare Some Love Bowling event takes place at Plaza Bowl, the largest 5-pin bowling centre in Newfoundland and Labrador. Plaza Bowl is located on Ropewalk Lane in St. John’s. There are two times to choose from. Prizes and awards follow the Spare Some Love Bowling Event offering an opportunity to celebrate the Strength in Families in healing a sick child and to thank all participants, volunteers and sponsors.
– Bowling is Fun!
– Families can do it together!
– Employees can do it together!
– Almost everyone can bowl!
– It is held inside – weather is not a factor!
– Lots of Prizes and incentives!!
– Event raises much needed funds for sick children and their families
If you would like to support Ronald McDonald House, please stay tuned for next year’s event to fundraise.
Watch Event Video
To take part in the event, participants can:
- Register a team to bowl (Minimum $300) – Reserve a lane for your Team of 4 by contacting Ronald McDonald House – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 738-0000.
– 72 teams available
– 4 people per team
– 4 Event t-shirts
– 3 games of bowling, during 2 hours
– Bowling Trophies ((Highest Score/Top Fundraiser)
** Teams receive a registration kit and can raise funds to bowl by receiving pledge sheets or by fundraising online.
2. Become a Sponsor and bowl – Contact us at 738-0000 or email@example.com.
3. Donate a prize(s) – Contact us at 738-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.